Support Center Analyst
720 Cool Springs Blvd Franklin, TN 37067
The Support Center Analyst provides technical assistance to computer users as first-line support for electronic health record system issues. This position will answer questions or resolve basic software and application problems for customers via telephone or electronically, and route complex or emergency issues to appropriate internal personnel promptly. This position provides daytime and 24/7 on call support as required for business operations. Confidential and sensitive information is routinely handled as part of the essential duties of this position and consistent compliance with federal and state information privacy and security statutes and related organizational policies is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides first-line support to customers via phone, email or ticket queue on system queries and issues.
- Troubleshoots and resolves basic information technology system support requests, such as assist with user accounts, electronic medical record (Epic), printing issues, etc.; documents actions and tracks issues through to resolution.
- Identifies, organizes and responds to tickets according to priority; routes complex issues to correct team as needed.
- Act as a liaison between customers and internal support staff to assure accurate problem interpretation. Maintain communications with customers during the problem resolution process.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of supported products and services.
- Performs process driven configuration changes according to established guidelines.
- Reports system emergencies and urgent issues immediately to management. Assists with issue resolution as directed.
- Completes data entry changes to system as needed.
- Assists with implementation and support projects as directed.
- Supports Cumberland' s technology portfolio by consistently performing assigned tasks in a technically proficient and customer-focused manner.
- Complies with all HIPAA policies, procedures & training requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Associate’ s degree in Information Systems or any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered. One year or more related work experience and/or in information technology systems support. Prior work experience in a healthcare environment highly desirable, but not required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
This position requires an expertise of technology and the ability to apply that knowledge to supporting all existing systems and/or implementing new functionality that directly benefit patient-care, education, and business functions. An individual must possess exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work well in a team environment with a diverse group of people. Ability to effectively organize, plan and prioritize work. Excellent listening, oral comprehension and critical thinking skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required including the ability to articulate technical information in a concise manner easily understood by all audiences. Ability to be consistently at work and on time, meet and manage competing deadlines, and use time efficiently. Active Learner; able to understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making. Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information per federal and state statutes and organizational policies. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear; sit; and use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
Work is performed in a normal office setting with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards. Substantial time is spent working on a computer. Must be able to regularly work nights, weekends, and holidays in support of a 24/7 business operation.
Applicants must currently live in or around the Madison, Wisconsin area.