Senior Project Manager
LaGrangeville, New York
We are in search of a Senior Project Manager to join our team. This position will be located with a client based in the Northern U.S.
- Direct experience planning, budgeting, resourcing, establishing governance, and executing full-scale practice acquisition programs (IT)
- Superior Project Management abilities – proven ability to adapt to customer demands and communicate effectively to executive stakeholders and team members alike
- Proven experience planning and managing the technology aspects of a healthcare organization merger / acquisition
- Experience w/ IT Testing Coordination, Activation/Cutover Planning, and Operational Readiness
- Experience / knowledge of working with clinicians within a health system
- Working knowledge of eCW and Cerner Ambulatory
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.