800 Washington Ave North STE 400 Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401
We are in search of a SQL Programmer for a Northern U.S client to provide development and support for SQL. This is a W2 hourly consulting role.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related university degree
- 5+ years SQL and/or Oracle administration in mid to large environment
- 5 + years of database administration experience including advanced understanding of MySQL (5.1/5.5/5.6) and MS SQL (2008r2/2012) supporting a mission production environment
- Advanced Linux and Windows administration knowledge specific to supporting RDMS systems
- Expertise with highly-available database technology like clustering, replication, mirroring
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customer
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments in an environment that requires multitasking among concurrent projects
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.