RN Clinical Documentation Improvement Consultant
720 Cool Springs Blvd Franklin, TN 37067
We are in search of a seasoned RN Clinical Documentation Improvement Consultant to join our team. This individual will be responsible for leading and delivering revenue cycle operations improvement, workflow improvement and optimization projects in complex health systems.
- Perform tasks related to the execution of a client engagement without day-to-day supervision and able to demonstrate higher levels of operating autonomy; know appropriate times to seek assistance and review of work products
- Participate in “ end to end” revenue cycle team consulting including assessment, implementation and optimization projects
- Develop and track a basic project work plan
- Strong knowledge of hospital operations, inpatient and outpatient CDI
- Experience facilitating teams, including experience working with clinicians, HIM coders and physicians
- Epic CDI knowledge a plus
- Energetic, with 5-7 years of provider and consulting experience; Big Four Consulting experience preferred
- RN with CCDIS (Certified Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist) through Association of Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialists (ACDIS) preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an RN
- BA required, must hold a current RN license
- Strong analytic and team consulting experience
- Excellent Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Microsoft Project skills
- Travel required, up to 80%
- Strong oral and written communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.