RHIA Health Information Management (HIM) Consultant
720 Cool Springs Blvd Franklin, TN 37067
We are in search of a RHIA Health Information Management (HIM) Consultant to join our team. This individual will be responsible for leading and delivering revenue cycle operations improvement, workflow improvement and optimization projects in complex health systems.
- Perform tasks related to the execution of a client engagement without day-to-day supervision and able to demonstrate higher levels of operating autonomy; know appropriate times to seek assistance and review of work products
- Participate in “ end to end” revenue cycle team consulting including assessment, implementation and optimization projects
- Develop and track a basic project work plan
- Strong knowledge of hospital operations, HIM, inpatient and outpatient coding, and Clinical Documentation Improvement
- Experience facilitating teams, including experience working with clinicians, CDIs and physicians
- Epic and/or Cerner Patient Accounting experience a plus
- Energetic, with 5-7 years of provider and consulting experience
- Big Four consulting experience preferred
- RHIA with minimum 5 years’ experience
- BA required, MBA/MHA preferred
- Strong analytic and team consulting experience
- Excellent Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Microsoft Project skills
- Travel required, up to 80%
- Strong oral and written communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.