4601 N. Fairfax Drive, Suite 1200 Arlington, Virginia 22203
We are in search of a Project Manager to join our team. This position will be located with a client based in the Northern U.S.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Extensive experience and understanding of Project Management methodologies, lifecycle, and ability to manage and drive projects towards a successful outcome
- Experience in the healthcare operations and/or technology
- Medicaid experience a plus
- Experience with Project Management software tools (ie. MS Project, MS Excel, Innotas, etc.)
- Manages projects within the company that cross-cut population health operations and technology and require integration across multiple business units
- Translates business requirements into operational and technology projects to ensure projects are implemented to meet the business needs
- Creates presentations, workflow diagrams, and project summaries using PowerPoint and other software for leadership to support departmental projects
- Manages projects, builds work breakdown structures, and translates them into project schedules with identified dependencies and milestones
- Actively tracks, manages, and reports out on project statuses for all stakeholders. Tailors messaging of project status to varying stakeholders appropriately
- Collaborates with other internal and external resources as applicable to achieve successfully project delivery including stages of vendor selection process, vendor upgrade process, enhancements
- Performs comprehensive, timely, and accurate analysis on current projects using project tracking software (ie. Innotas, MS Excel, MS Project, etc) to manage longer duration projects.
- Provides solutions to complex problems through analysis, identification of problems, and opportunities for improvement within the project, making recommendations and execution of solutions.
- Proactively identifies, and then efficiently and competently manages challenges that arise throughout the course of implementing a project Evaluates deliverables prepared by the team to make sure the work meets requirements and maintains a high level of quality.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.