ABOUT CUMBERLAND CONSULTING GROUP
Cumberland is a leading healthcare consulting firm that helps some of the nation’ s largest payer, provider and life sciences organizations implement and optimize technologies to maximize operational efficiency. We offer our clients comprehensive consulting services with a focus on advisory, implementation, optimization and outsourcing. Founded in 2004, we have grown to a team of 400+ healthcare and life sciences professionals with both operational and technical expertise.
Cumberland’ s Life Sciences division offers specialized consulting services in the pharmaceutical industry, with a focus on commercial and government contracting. It operates as a system integrator offering customers services related to implementation, upgrades and mergers of revenue management software. In addition, it offers outsourced services with integrated enterprise-class technology and comprehensive advisory services related to contract, pricing and compliance including evaluation of reimbursement strategies, price optimization, gross-to-net analysis and analytical modeling.
Location is flexible and remote is also an option.
As an Operations Manager you will be responsible for leading a team and/or multiple large client projects, supporting a variety of delivery services provided by the Managed Services team. Ensuring best in class services are delivered to our clients. This will include overseeing and performing claims processing, contract maintenance, formulary and data validation, data management, report generation, trend insights, client interaction and support, and documentation for Managed Care, Medicaid, Tricare and Part D rebates. You will have the opportunity to expand your talents to take lead roles on outsourcing initiatives and contribute to Cumberland’ s project methodologies, engagement strategies and industry solutions. As an Operations Manager you will be accountable for the following:
· Oversight and development of analysts within the team
· Manage larger/complex clients and their deliverables
· Oversee and perform all activities associated with processing of claims that support a variety of business processes for a large base of pharmaceutical manufacturers
· Ensure client deliverables are on time and high quality
· Support and build client relationships
· Develop and lead ongoing process improvement initiatives
· Support system development and testing
· Subject matter expert of either/both Medicaid or Managed Care rebates
· Bachelor’ s degree preferred; focus on Accounting, Finance, Business or related field of study preferred
· Minimum 6-8 years of pharmaceutical experience within commercial and government contracting
· Experience of managing teams or large projects
· Prior experience processing either Managed Care or Medicaid rebates
· Proficiency with managing, processing and reporting data
· Ability to perform under tight deadlines and balance multiple client assignments
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Sound analytics skills to perform work with attention to detail and accuracy
· Strong technical skills with Microsoft office applications, proficiency in Excel required
· Ability to produce high-quality deliverables to senior-level contacts with minimal management review
· Preferred candidates will have Revitas Flex, Model N, iContracts or BPI Contracts software experience