Operational Readiness PM (Ambulatory)
LaGrangeville, New York
We are in search of an Operational Readiness PM (Ambulatory) to join our team. This position will be located with a client based in the Northern U.S.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Cerner Ambulatory experience a must
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working on large Cerner implementations
- Able to direct an operational readiness review for clinics/practices soon transitioning to Cerner Ambulatory system
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.