GE Centricity Business Consultant
1701 N Senate Blvd Indianapolis, IN 46202
We are in search of a GE Centricity Business Consultant to join our team. This position will be located with a client based in the Midwestern U.S.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Rev Cycle experience
- Able to complete project work including implementation of Advanced Web, AVM, Hosted Claims Manager and ETM
- Familiar with optimizing professional billing and efficiently processing Cerner professional charges
- Fundamental skills: Dictionary and Dictionary Entry Management and DBMS Queries
- ETM skills: General ETM set-up and configuration; Rulesets; Custom event construction and management; Agent management; Caché SQL [ETM centric]
- Additional skills: Caché SQL [cross-application, exclusive of query plan interpretation]; Basic screen management; Rulesets
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.