Epic Training Director
1701 North George Mason Drive Arlington, VA 22205
We are in search of an Epic Training Director to join our team. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Able to develop strategy and provide support for the rollout of application training to end users in hospitals, clinics, physician offices and billing offices
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Responsible for the development and evaluation of training materials for all applications and end-user training
- Able to oversee full-time trainers, as well as credentialed, temporary and departmental trainers
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.