Epic HB/SBO Analyst
501 Corporate Centre Drive Franklin, Tennessee 37067
We are in search of an Epic HB/SBO Analyst to join our team to assist with Epic integration. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Epic HB/SBO certification
- Experience with bad debt build and hospital bill extract knowledge
- HL7 experience preferred but not required
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.