Epic Clinical Informatics Consultant
Richmond, IN 55555
We are in search of an Epic Clinical Informatics Consultant to join our team. This position will be located with a client based in the Midwestern U.S.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Able to speak " clinical," RN preferred
- Able to troubleshoot system issues - not to fix but to describe what the system is doing - to provide specific asks to the analysts to fix and to educate users
- Able to explain how Epic is working in clinical settings, both IP and OP
- Experience with phases of care - able to explain how it works and help guide project team to implement within order sets
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.