Epic Cadence/Prelude/Referrals Analyst Lead
We are in search of an Epic Cadence and Prelude Analyst Lead to join our team to participate in the requirements gathering, building, troubleshooting, and testing for an upcoming Epic implementation. This position will be located with a client based in the Western U.S.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Epic Cadence and Prelude certifications
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working on large Epic implementations
- Home Infusion or healthcare experience ideal
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.