Epic Beaker Analyst
Voorhees, New Jersey
We are in search of an Epic Beaker Analyst to join our team to provide support post go-live. This position will be located with a client based in the Northeastern U.S.
- CP/AP certified resource; deep knowledge of microbiology and/or anatomic pathology a plus
- Able to build, configure and test the application to meet business needs; collaborate with business areas to best understand workflow and offer best-fit recommendations for the system
- Analyze business operations as they relate to build decisions
- Perform in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection and report details
- Follow standards for project management, issue tracking, escalation and reporting
- Build and configure application following specified requirements
- Prepare detailed specifications when needed and analyze data conversion needs; ensure that interfaced data meets the business need
- Serve as a liaison between end users, third parties and Epic implementation staff
- Leverage experience in offering guidance on best approaches and lessons learned to influence decisions
- Adhere to change control procedures, develop testing scripts, review and test new releases
- Lead meetings
- Collaborate with Principal trainers to ensure alignment with build
- Participate in technical dress rehearsal
- Provide go-live support
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.