Director IT Revenue Cycle Services
Columbia, South Carolina
We are in search of a Director of IT Revenue Cycle Services to join our team. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
- Master' s degree in a related field required. Work experience may NOT substitute for education requirement.
- Minimum 5 years of leadership experience in the support of healthcare information technology infrastructure or other applicable application services areas, as well as 5+ years progressive revenue cycle and Information Technology experience.
- Detailed knowledge of Patient Accounting in both acute and ambulatory settings.
- Ideal candidate has Cerner Rev Cycle experience, strong communication skills, leadership background and understanding of ITIL concepts.
- Responsible for leading and directing the information technology resources and services to support the administrative and financial application operations to include the full lifecycle management of IT applications.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.