Community Connect Project Manager
We are in search of a Community Connect Project Manager to join our team to manage the deployment of the Epic enterprise suite to Community Connect customers. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
- Maintain the scope, schedule, and quality of the project in ambulatory application areas
- Work closely with the program manager, project director and other project managers to coordinate activities
- Ensure that technical, customer and operational stakeholders are engaged in the project
- Assist application managers in their respective areas
- Review the progress of the project on an ongoing basis
- Epic Ambulatory certification
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- Ideal candidate will have demonstrated solid fundamental healthcare project management experience, experience coordinating all phases of an Epic software implementation lifecycle including application build
- Candidate will have strong aptitude with project management tools and experience generating decision and project documents and executive presentations, etc.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.