Cerner Patient Access SME
We are in search of a Cerner Patient Access SME to join our team to participate in an upcoming Cerner Community Works implementation. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong Cerner Patient Access Lead/Analyst; Community Works experience not required
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working on large Cerner implementations
- Able to complete DCWs, drive workflow change decisions, etc.; able to help navigate from current to future state
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.