Cerner Content Developer/Trainer
101 Sivley Road Southwest Huntsville, Alabama 35801
We are in search of Cerner Content Developers/Trainers to join our team to serve as the foundation of a training program for an upcoming Cerner implementation. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
- Strong Cerner product knowledge, credentialed trainer preferred
- Strong Cerner Instructional Design/Content Development experience
- Experience with developing computer-based training modules is a plus
- Cerner 2015 code upgrade content classroom training experience
- Adapt quickly to changing learning requirements to meet the needs of the client
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills; able to work independently as well as in a team environment; ability to exercise independent judgment and maintain confidentiality of material and information
- Minimum 3 years’ in a healthcare provider setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to travel weekly onsite
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.