Cerner Clinical Analyst / Builder
Suite 200 Charleston Charleston, West Virginia 25301
We are in search of a Cerner Clinical Analyst/Builder to join our team. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; RN or above preferred
- Knowledgeable in nursing processes and ancillaries processes
- Cerner expertise in Powerforms, iView and Med Administration
- Knowledge of CareAware Vitals Link and CareAware Connect a plus
- Cerner knowledge: Model Alignment, ESH, Preferences, Bedrock/DCP tools, Reporting/CCL, Charge build, mPages, Rules, Powerplans/Orders, Capacity Management, Discharge process, iPOC
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.