Cerner Business Office Specialist
We are in search of a Cerner Business Office Specialist to join our team to help with Business Office optimization. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Extensive experience with Cerner Patient Accounting
- Able to review build and make recommendations around workflow improvement, best practices, etc.; also must be able to implement these recommendations
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.