Cerner Application Support Team Lead
We are in search of a Cerner Application Support Team Lead to manage an eventual team of call center and support analysts support Cerner clients across the U.S. This position will be located in the Northern U.S.
- recent hands-on build and support experience with various Cerner modules
- strong knowledge around general functionality of each module
- experience managing teams of 5+ people (more is ideal)
- experience participating in the interview process for candidates for hire
- experience training and mentoring others (needn' t be formally as a classroom trainer)
- provide Cerner support directly as needed
- serve as a subject matter expert in the sales process
- assist with onboarding new client
- develop curriculum for and train other support analysts on Cerner workflows and functionality.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.