Cerner Ambulatory Revenue Cycle Consultant
900 Hope Way Orlando Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
We are in search of a Cerner Ambulatory Revenue Cycle Consultant to join our team. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Able to assist with an assessment
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working on large Cerner implementations
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.