Cerner Ambulatory Clinical PM
Morgantown, West Virginia
We are in search of a Cerner Ambulatory Clinical Lead to join our team to lead an upcoming Cerner Millennium Ambulatory Solution implementation. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Extensive Cerner Ambulatory experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience working on large Cerner implementations
- Able to serve as Lead over teams reporting to Program Director and work side by side with internal IT resources to mentor and guide
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.