4601 N. Fairfax Drive, Suite 1200 Arlington, Virginia 22203
We are in search of a Business Analyst to join our team. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Bachelor' s degree required; graduate degree preferred in Business or IT-related Bachelor' s Degree.
- Must have healthcare experience.
- Two plus years of BSA experience with experience in major ERP systems.
- Engineers business design specifications for automated solutions to business opportunities and problems at a multi-unit/departmental scope. Automated solutions involve multiple subsystems or a full system.
- Gathering user requirements, analyzing and defining business process flows, and preparing detailed methods and procedures.
- Analyzing gaps between existing business processes and best practices in order to recommend process improvements.
- Working with users, business and technical stakeholders on defining revisions to existing processes.
- Candidate must be a highly versatile with strong communication and team skills.
- Must be a self-starter with the drive and ability to achieve planned objectives.
- Must exhibit a strong willingness to work in a fast paced, multitasking environment as a team player.
- Must be creative, organized, analytical, and have time-management skills as well as having excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Must be highly responsive to customer needs.
- Must have good time and meeting planning/management and superior written and verbal communications.
- Experience with Business Process Analysis also a plus.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.