We are in search of an eCW Analyst to join our team. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
- Assess end-user training needs and resources
- Be fluent with the application and develop a strong understanding of current clinical and business processes, practices and workflows in order to effectively train users
- Provide ongoing end-user and new employee training
- Provide onsite support during initial go-live, optimization and for new functionality
- Work with the Implementation/Practice Managers to coordinate training issues and risks associated with projects, using standard tools and processes
- Collaborate with the project team to populate/establish training environments for training activities. Apply principles of adult learning theory, group dynamics, group facilitation, needs analysis, program design and evaluation and change management into day-to-day practice and program offerings
- Administer and document basic skills assessments and competency exams
- Coordinate training logistics; utilize training communication plans to provide an awareness of educational offerings; procure supplies and materials and manage scheduling and registration for classes
- Collaborate with clinical business partners to define role-based workflows within clinical applications
- Knowledge of principles and methods of training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups
- Able to work independently
- Prefer experience with training large groups
- Proficiency with training in a face-to-face clinic environment
- Proficiency with eCW and Dragon, preferred
- Possess energy and enthusiasm required to work successfully on multiple projects while adhering to deadlines.
- Perform training using appropriate tools and methods, assisting users in effectively utilizing systems to meet business needs.
- Generate and share training metrics and reports based on class attendance and evaluations
- Actively participate in change management (fixes and enhancements) in order to assist staff in adopting new functionality and workflows
- Conduct specialized training (i.e. new employee orientation, mock-up, etc.) as required or assigned by management
- Other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.