Sr. Project Manager
San Francisco, California
Job ID: 3506 Industry: Provider - Staffing
We are in search of a Senior Project Manager for a Western U.S. client to lead multiple projects and plan, manage, and evaluate cross-functional systems. This is a W2 hourly consulting role.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- PMP Certification required
- 5+ years of hands on experience managing large implementations
- Clinical or revenue cycle implementation background
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to deal with a very fast paced/political environment
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.
Cumberland Consulting Group is a leading healthcare consulting firm providing IT advisory, implementation, optimization and outsourcing services to some of the nation’s largest payer, provider and life sciences organizations. We are looking for great people to join our team and to help us better serve our clients. We offer a very competitive benefits package and a variety of challenging projects for our consultants.