Senior Contracting Operations Analyst
Raleigh, North Carolina
Job ID: 3543 Industry: Life Sciences - CPC
As a Senior Contracting Operations Analyst you will be responsible for leading a variety of services provided by the CPC team to multiple clients. This will include overseeing and performing claims processing, contract maintenance, data management, system utilization, report generation, client interaction and documentation. You will have the opportunity to expand your talents to take lead roles on outsourcing initiatives and contribute to Cumberland’ s project methodologies, engagement strategies and industry solutions. As a Senior Contracting Operations Analyst you will be accountable for the following:
- Lead the setup and maintenance of contracts with the associated product pricing, buying group membership and daily processing of chargebacks submitted by wholesalers
- Implement and maintain customer class of trade designations
- Oversee and perform the processing claims that support a variety of business processes for a large base of pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Execute various reporting activities required for client compliance in various government programs
- Manage ongoing client relationships, and ongoing internal contract and chargeback software testing
- Role is onsite in Raleigh, NC but requires minimal travel
- Bachelor’ s degree required; focus on Accounting, Finance, Business or related field of study preferred
- Minimum 3 years of pharmaceutical experience with commercial and government contracting
- Proficiency with managing, processing and reporting data
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines and balance multiple client assignments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound analytics skills to perform work with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong technical skills with Microsoft office applications, proficiency in Excel required
- Ability to produce high-quality deliverables to senior-level contacts with minimal management review
- Revitas Flex, Model N, iContracts or BPI Contracts software experience
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.
Cumberland Consulting Group is a leading healthcare consulting firm providing IT advisory, implementation, optimization and outsourcing services to some of the nation’s largest payer, provider and life sciences organizations. We are looking for great people to join our team and to help us better serve our clients. We offer a very competitive benefits package and a variety of challenging projects for our consultants.