Senior Consultant - Senior Business Analyst
Job ID: 3544 Industry: Life Sciences - SI
Cumberland’ s Life Sciences division offers specialized consulting services in the pharmaceutical industry, with a focus on commercial and government contracting. It operates as a system integrator offering customers services related to implementation, upgrades and mergers of revenue management software. In addition, it offers outsourced services with integrated enterprise-class technology and comprehensive advisory services related to contract, pricing and compliance including evaluation of reimbursement strategies, price optimization, gross-to-net analysis and analytical modeling.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will couple consulting and business skills with domain expertise to design, build and implement complex business solutions to pharmaceutical clients. With experience, you will have the opportunity to expand your talents to take lead roles on client projects and contribute to Cumberland’ s project methodologies, engagement strategies and industry solutions. As a Senior Business Analyst you will be accountable for the following:
• Functional and reporting requirements gathering/documentation
• System design and configuration
• Creating test plans/scripts
• Test execution and support
• Project documentation
· Bachelor’ s degree in business, technology or related fields and/or equivalent experience Master’ s degree or MBA preferred, Finance or Pharmaceutical Management MBA a plus
· 3+ years of pharmaceutical or related work experience, consulting experience preferred
· Revitas Flex, Model N, iContracts or BPI Contracts software experience required
· Pharmaceutical domain experience in the following areas:
- Government Contracting and Pricing
- AMP, ASP, BP, NFAMP, PHS/340b, etc.
- Medicaid Drug Rebate Program claims processing
- Commercial Contracting
- Managed Care Rebates
- Purchase Based Rebates
· Experience with evaluating business/functional requirements in order to create system requirements, functional specifications, test plans, test scripts and the execution of system testing
· Proficiency with requirements, design and implementation of complex business reporting needs
· Experience with information architecture and delivery
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong client facing skills
· Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
· Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business
· Works willingly and effectively with others to accomplish team goals
· SQL experience a plus
· Role based on-site with client in NJ; Non-local candidates must be willing to travel up to 70% of time
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.
Cumberland Consulting Group is a leading healthcare consulting firm providing IT advisory, implementation, optimization and outsourcing services to some of the nation’s largest payer, provider and life sciences organizations. We are looking for great people to join our team and to help us better serve our clients. We offer a very competitive benefits package and a variety of challenging projects for our consultants.