Job ID: 3458 Industry: Provider - Staffing
We are in search of a SQL Programmer for a Northern U.S client to provide development and support for SQL. This is a W2 hourly consulting role.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related university degree
- 5+ years SQL and/or Oracle administration in mid to large environment
- 5 + years of database administration experience including advanced understanding of MySQL (5.1/5.5/5.6) and MS SQL (2008r2/2012) supporting a mission production environment
- Advanced Linux and Windows administration knowledge specific to supporting RDMS systems
- Expertise with highly-available database technology like clustering, replication, mirroring
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customer
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments in an environment that requires multitasking among concurrent projects
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.
Cumberland Consulting Group is a leading healthcare consulting firm providing IT advisory, implementation, optimization and outsourcing services to some of the nation’s largest payer, provider and life sciences organizations. We are looking for great people to join our team and to help us better serve our clients. We offer a very competitive benefits package and a variety of challenging projects for our consultants.