Epic Connect Deployment Coordinator
Job ID: 3604 Industry: Provider - Staffing
We are in search of an Epic Connect Deployment Coordinator to join our team. This position will be located with a client based in the Midwestern U.S.
This role reports to the director over ambulatory clinics and ambulatory revenue cycle. The role focuses on site-specific operational activities to assist the clinics/urgent care sites to prepare for a successful go-live. A majority of the time will be spent in rural Indiana meeting with managers at multiple locations. The ideal candidate is experienced in Ambulatory and Cadence/Prelude, and ideally some Community Connect. Additional responsibilities:
- Identify roles and map to users and security points matrix
- Map workflows, standardize where possible
- Identify areas of risk, develop mitigation plans
- Identify and map users to appropriate training courses
- Develop strategy for resources to attend appropriate classes, and not jeopardize sites' day-to-day operations
- Develop contingency plan(s) for missed classes, illness, oversight, site staffing, etc.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.
Cumberland Consulting Group is a leading healthcare consulting firm providing IT advisory, implementation, optimization and outsourcing services to some of the nation’s largest payer, provider and life sciences organizations. We are looking for great people to join our team and to help us better serve our clients. We offer a very competitive benefits package and a variety of challenging projects for our consultants.