Director of Application Support
JOB TITLE: Director of Application Support
REPORTS TO: Managing Partner
JOB PURPOSE: We' re looking for a Director of Application Support who will be responsible for growing and directing a team providing remote application support and optimization services to our clients using a variety of EHR platforms and bolt-on products. This position will be based in either Madison, WI or Dallas, TX but will drive the development of a nationwide support delivery model that is sufficiently agile, responsive and capable of consistently delivering quality services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain our excellent reputation for customer service by ensuring all SLAs are met with a high level of quality; administer regular client surveys and take appropriate actions on client feedback.
- Support the sales process by responding to pricing proposals and attending sales calls both on the phone and in-person.
- Hire, manage, develop and motivate team members; Set performance standards and perform regular quality control checks and performance reviews
- Create and manage departmental budget; Aim to achieve cost efficiency through continuous productivity improvements and capacity flexibility
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10+ years of experience in information technology
- Previous supervisory experience working in a 24X7 call center environment
- Proven ability to build high-performing teams
- Ability to define and drive strategy in a start-up environment
- Solid problem solving, issue resolution and decision making skills
- Strong quantitative skills to forecast and manage future needs
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proven experience in managing operational budgets
- Ability to travel occasionally (up to ~ 25%) to support sales efforts and attend key client meetings.