Contracting Operations Analyst
Raleigh, North Carolina
Job ID: 3545 Industry: Life Sciences - CPC
Cumberland’ s Life Sciences division offers specialized consulting services in the pharmaceutical industry, with a focus on commercial and government contracting. It operates as a system integrator offering customers services related to implementation, upgrades and mergers of revenue management software. In addition, it offers outsourced services with integrated enterprise-class technology and comprehensive advisory services related to contract, pricing and compliance including evaluation of reimbursement strategies, price optimization, gross-to-net analysis and analytical modeling.
As a Contracting Operations Analyst you will be responsible for supporting a variety of services provided by the CPC team to multiple clients. This will include claims processing, contract maintenance, data management, system utilization, report generation, client interaction and documentation. With experience, you will have the opportunity to expand your talents to take lead roles on outsourcing initiatives and contribute to Cumberland’ s project methodologies, engagement strategies and industry solutions. As a Contracting Operation Analyst you will be accountable for the following:
· Support the setup and maintenance of contracts with the associated product pricing, buying group membership and daily processing of chargebacks submitted by wholesalers
· Processing claims that support a variety of business processes for a large base of pharmaceutical manufacturers
· Assisting in various reporting activities required for client compliance in various government programs
· Maintaining buying group memberships and their class of trade designations, processing chargebacks from wholesalers
· Assisting in managing ongoing client relationships, and supporting ongoing internal contract and chargeback software testing
· Bachelor’ s degree required; focus on Accounting, Finance, Business or related field of study preferred
· Minimum 2 years of healthcare or pharmaceutical or related work experience
· Experience in pharmaceutical commercial and government contracting preferred
· Proficiency with managing and processing data, preferred
· Ability to perform under tight deadlines and balance multiple client assignments
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Sound analytics skills to perform work with attention to detail and accuracy
· Strong technical skills with Microsoft office applications, proficiency in Excel required
· Ability to produce high-quality deliverables to senior-level contacts with minimal management review
· Revitas Flex, Model N, iContracts or BPI Contracts software experience preferred
· Role is based in Raleigh, NC with minimal travel required
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.
Cumberland Consulting Group is a leading healthcare consulting firm providing IT advisory, implementation, optimization and outsourcing services to some of the nation’s largest payer, provider and life sciences organizations. We are looking for great people to join our team and to help us better serve our clients. We offer a very competitive benefits package and a variety of challenging projects for our consultants.