Cerner Revenue Cycle Analyst
25311, West Virginia
Job ID: 3660 Industry: Provider - Staffing
We are in search of an Cerner Rev Cycle Analyst to join our team to participate in the requirements gathering, building, troubleshooting, and testing for an upcoming Cerner implementation. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working on large Cerner implementations
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience implementing Cerner Rev Cycle
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.
Cumberland Consulting Group is a leading healthcare consulting firm providing IT advisory, implementation, optimization and outsourcing services to some of the nation’s largest payer, provider and life sciences organizations. We are looking for great people to join our team and to help us better serve our clients. We offer a very competitive benefits package and a variety of challenging projects for our consultants.