Cerner Project Manager
Job ID: 3759 Industry: Provider - Staffing
We are in search of a Cerner Project Manager to join our team to be responsible for planning, budgeting, overseeing and documenting all aspects of an upcoming Cerner CommunityWorks implementation. This position will be located with a client based in the Northwestern U.S.
- Five years of Information Technology project management experience
- A minimum of two years' working experience as a project leader in the Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) sector leading at least two (2) EMR, EHR or Revenue Cycle implementation projects
- Five years' experience in implementing Cerner Millennium and/or Cerner CommunityWorks
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP certification is a plus
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.
Cumberland Consulting Group is a leading healthcare consulting firm providing IT advisory, implementation, optimization and outsourcing services to some of the nation’s largest payer, provider and life sciences organizations. We are looking for great people to join our team and to help us better serve our clients. We offer a very competitive benefits package and a variety of challenging projects for our consultants.