Cerner Education Coordinator
Job ID: 3762 Industry: Provider - Staffing
We are in search of a Cerner Education Coordinator to join our team to be responsible for coordinating all education activities related to a Cerner implementation project. This position will be located with a client based in the Northwestern U.S.
- Training certification. The candidate should have a certification in one (1) or more technologies or information systems
- Experience leading large training programs. The candidate should provide information on their leadership role in a large-scale training program
- Experience implementing Cerner Millennium or Cerner CommunityWorks products
- Clinical Certification: A clinical certification or at least 5 years working in a clinical position
- Experience developing training programs for clinical information systems. Experience implementing two (2) or more clinical information systems. Experience developing training programs for healthcare revenue cycle information systems. Experience implementing two (2) or more healthcare revenue cycle information systems
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP certification is a plus
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.
Cumberland Consulting Group is a leading healthcare consulting firm providing IT advisory, implementation, optimization and outsourcing services to some of the nation’s largest payer, provider and life sciences organizations. We are looking for great people to join our team and to help us better serve our clients. We offer a very competitive benefits package and a variety of challenging projects for our consultants.