Cerner Clinical Lead
Job ID: 3760 Industry: Provider - Staffing
We are in search of a Cerner Clinical Lead to join our team to be responsible for providing guidance for all clinical aspects of an upcoming Cerner CommunityWorks implementation. This position will be located with a client based in the Northwestern U.S.
- Clinical certification: A clinical certification or at least five years of experience working in a clinical position
- Experience implementing at least two clinical information systems
- Experience implementing Cerner Millennium or Cerner CommunityWorks products
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP certification is a plus
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.
Cumberland Consulting Group is a leading healthcare consulting firm providing IT advisory, implementation, optimization and outsourcing services to some of the nation’s largest payer, provider and life sciences organizations. We are looking for great people to join our team and to help us better serve our clients. We offer a very competitive benefits package and a variety of challenging projects for our consultants.