Cerner Charge Services Analyst
Job ID: 3654 Industry: Provider - Staffing
We are in search of a Cerner Charge Services Analyst for a Southern U.S. client. This is a W2 hourly consulting role.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in billing/charge services
- 3+ years of hands on experience
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work in collaborative teams
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the " apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.
Cumberland Consulting Group is a leading healthcare consulting firm providing IT advisory, implementation, optimization and outsourcing services to some of the nation’s largest payer, provider and life sciences organizations. We are looking for great people to join our team and to help us better serve our clients. We offer a very competitive benefits package and a variety of challenging projects for our consultants.